Name:
Location: Friendswood, Texas, United States

Sunday, December 04, 2005

A movie

I finally found "The Brothers McMullen". When it first came out in 1995, I saw it in the River Oaks theatre in Houston and loved it. Being of Irish decent (I think?) and having been raised Catholic, I saw bits of my three brothers in each of the characters. Some people don't seem to get the humor, I thought that it was hysterically funny and rented it several times after it was released. The last few years, I haven't seen it (maybe I'm the only person who ever rented it?). Anyway, while at Fry's, looking for headphones for my nephews christmas presents, I found a DVD of the movie and bought it! And, it was only $8! Lately, I have felt like the luckiest person alive - this was just the icing on the cake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home