Name:
Location: Friendswood, Texas, United States

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Hurray!!!!

The research position that I applied for a few months ago finally came through - and I was chosen! As incredibly interesting as the job is, I had not expected to earn gobs more money as well...It is a gift from God. He takes care of me all the time; He is awesome.
In a few months, my child support will end. I have been agonizing over how I will make ends meet and put two kids through college on my current salary. The amount of increase is 30% more than my current income - it will make up the difference almost exactly of the loss of child support!
So many times, when I have not known where to turn, He shows me the way. My words can not express what I have been feeling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home